• Two-wire SLC loop connection.
• Unit uses base for wiring.
• Addressable by device.
• Direct Decade entry of address: 01 – 159 with MS-9600, 01
– 99 with MS-9200UD.
• Sleek, low-profile, stylish design.
• State-of-the-art thermistor technology for fast response.
• Integral communications and built-in device-type identification.
• Built-in tamper resistant feature.
• Built-in functional test switch activated by external magnet.
• Factory preset at 135°F (57°C) for the H355(A) and
H355R(A); 190°F (88°C) for the H355HT(A).
• Rate-of-rise triggers at 15°F (8.3°C) per minute for the H355R(A).
• 360°-field viewing angle of the visual alarm indicators (two bicolor LEDs). LEDs blink green in Normal condition and turn on steady red in Alarm.
• Visible LEDs “blink” every time the unit is addressed.
• Sealed against back pressure.
• SEMS screws for wiring of the separate base.
• Designed for direct-surface or electrical-box mounting.
• Plugs into separate base for ease of installation and maintenance.
• Separate base allows interchange of photoelectric, ionization and thermal sensors.
Other system features:
• Remote test feature from the panel.
• Walk test with address display.
• Low standby current.
Diameter: 6.1"" (15.5 cm) installed in B350LP(A).
Height: 2.1"" (5.33 cm).
Weight: 4.8 oz. (137 g).
Installation temperature: –4°F to 100°F (–20°C to 38°C).
Humidity range: 10% to 93% relative humidity (noncondensing).
Voltage range: 15 to 32 VDC peak.
Standby current: 300 μA @ 24 VDC (one communication every five seconds with LED blink enabled).
LED current: 6.5 mA @ 24 VDC.
Mounting: B350LP(A) flanged base, included.
Fixed-temperature setpoint: 135°F (57°C) for the H355(A) and H355R(A); 190°F (88°C) for the H355HT(A).
Rate-of-rise detection: responds to greater than 15°F (8.3°C) per minute.