The IDA4SU setup is supported by the SINAPS PC
configuration software and does not require any additional
Fault back microphone: in case of failure of one or more
IDA4M/XM and their slaves units, the IDA4SU will
automatically connect one PSS microphone console
directly to all amplifiers inputs, allowing the user of the
system to make an all call announcement.
• Microphone fault back.
• a+b speaker circuits surveillance.
• Separate LEDs for fault back and speaker circuits status.
• Surveillance of 8 speaker circuits (4 zones).
• Setup integrated in Sinaps-M/XM softwares.
• 230 VAC availability LED (green).
• BS 5839-16 compliance.