ATEÏS introduces here next generation range of
steerable line-arrays that are fully redesigned to
meet the current and future demands for the Voice-
Alarm industry, commercial audio and Pro-sound. The
MESSENGERg2 is a through ‘next generation’ design
where we have focused on an improvement on the
lobe-controls and the overall technical specifications,
we can now say that the MESSENGERg2 provides
broadcast S/N ratio, music quality frequency respond
and a pro-sound power handling with more advanced
- Equipped to meet the modern Voice Evacuation standards.
- 24 VDC input for battery backup, 20 kHz Input surveillance.Internal HF carrier loudspeaker surveillance.
- Fully digital side lobe-free speaker array. Triple-lobe featurefor the ultimate accuracy in lobe design.
- Features the latest technology based on a patentedalgorithmic technique.
- Specially designed for high quality speech andbackground music applications in reverberant acousticenvironments where it is difficult to meet contractual speechintelligibility requirements.
- More flexible than earlier array technology because of the‘Linear-Spacing’ technique and easy to install without adirect need for lobe fine tuning.
- Tightly controlled beam, from 25 up to 3 degrees,which can be shaped in nine steps to meet eachspecific application or environment.
- A-symmetrical and Symmetrical arrangementby means of software control.
- Integrated DSP control with 7 band parametric EQ,noise gate, delay rooms, peak limiter, VOX-control andcontact control on the audio inputs and level raisingmicrophone for ambient noise sensing.
- Adaptable ACOUSTIC centre. Acoustic centre canbe freely moved over the array to match lobe shapewith the listening area.
- Lobe switching: provides quick coverage change by applyinga contact. This offers the possibility to integrate or excludea certain section of the audience area by simplyadding a second lobe.
- Consistently high sound quality across the coverage area.
- Comes standard with ambient noise sensor, temperaturesensor with active frost protection on the drivers.
- RS485 data bus for full detailed status report and PC basedremote setup (up to 32 Messengers on the bus).
- Ethernet connectivity for remote access via WAN.
- EASE DLL & CATT DLL, for advanced room acousticsimulations.
- 24 Class-D amplifier channels with 70 Watteach on AteÏs-Net communication bus.
- SPL coverage stays within 1dB variation.
- Variable acoustic centre.
- RS485 remote control bus.
- Lobe steering.
- Triple lobe control.
- TCP/IP networking.
- Technical specificat ions:
- Frequency range: 100 – 18000 Hz
- Max. SPL: 93 dB +/- 1dB
- Dual audio input: Music 0dB - Alarm 0 dB with contact
- DSP module: ADSP21369-400 2.4 G flops400 tabs/filter/ch 24-channels
- Speaker element: 4,25”-dual-cone with invertedsurround - weatherproof - Aluminum