ATEÏS introduces a new generation range of steerable line-arrays, the MAIN PROPERTIES
ORBIT, that have an Omni-directional and steerable radiation
pattern, fully redesigned t meet the highest architectural demands and
equipped to handle current and upcoming requirements for the Voice-Alarm industry, commercial audio and Pro-sound. The ORBIT is a
through ‘next generation’ design where we have not only focused on an
improvement on the lobe-controls and the overall technical specifications,
but have brought the steerablity of line-array’s into ‘Orbit’ with its
Omni-directional behavior. We can now say that the ORBIT provides
broadcast S/N ratio, music quality frequency espond and a pro-sound
power handling with more advanced pre-processing abilities. New
generation ATEÏS Voice-Alarm and audio processors are equipped with
remote control facilities by LAN or WAN and have a variety of networking
and control cards. To meet our future standards, the ORBIT has been
equipped with equal networking facilities.
- Fully digital sidelobe-free speakerarray.Triple-lobe feature for the ultimate accuracyin lobe design.
- Features the latest technology based on apatented algorithmic technique.
- Specially designed for high qualityspeech and background music applicationsin reverberant acoustic environmentswhere it is difficult to meet contractualspeech ntelligibility requirements.
- More flexible than earlier array technologybecause of the ‘Linear-Spacing’ techniqueand easy to install without a direct need forlobe fine tuning.
- Tightly controlled beam, up to 5 degrees,which can be shaped in nine steps to meeteach specific application or environment.
- A-symmetrical and Symmetrical arrangementby means of software control.
- Integrated DSP control with 7 bandparametric EQ, noise gate, delay rooms,peak limiter, VOX-control on priority inputand level raising microphone forambientnoise sensing.
- Adaptable ACOUSTIC centre. Acoustic centrecan be freely moved over the array to matchlobe shape with the listening area.
- Q factor of >72 (10 V x 145 H).
- Equal coverage and no side lobes results ina precisely controlled listening field and highintelligibility even with a minimum S/N ratio.
- Consistently high sound quality acrossthe coverage area and, because the sound isrestricted to the area required, it can belouder than in earlier array technology.
- Designed to be environmentally friendly inbuild and application.
- Equipped for Voice evacuation applications.
- 24 VDC input for battery backup, 20 kHz Inputsurveillance. Internal HF carrier loudspeakersurveillance.
- Ambient noise sensor. Temperature sensor with frost protection. Battery surveillance.Fault report contacts.
- RS485 data bus for full detailed statusreport and PC based remote setup (up to 32Messengers on the bus).
- EASE DLL, for advanced room acousticsimulations.
- SPL stays within +/- 2 dB variation over adistance of at least 60 m.
- On-board audio processing (All-in-one-version)
- Full flexibility due to on-board DSP
- Remote access by TCP/IP interface
- RS485 link
- RS485 link, extracted from the TCP/IP connection, for WiFi-remote control
- Dual mode power supply + battery backup (24 VDC)
- Level-razing amplification with NSM
- Pre-processing (As standard with G1)
- URC-Controller for level and Pre-set control (Lobe-swiching, eq, etc)
- Battery back-up
- Fault contacts + Fault indicator on the unit!
- Redundant audio-link by line detection
- Line surveillance, 18 – 20kHz (Adjustable)
- Sleep-mode for power saving
- Event-logging with date and time
- Fault and healthy indicators on the unit