- Battery recharging,
- Distributing battery current to the point of use in
the event of an alarm.
- Testing the battery grid.
- Indicating operating states.
- Providing a guaranteed 30-minute endurance
under alarm conditions, so long as the battery is
- Protection class : I
- Overvoltage category : II
- Rated power : 400 W
- Mains supply : single phase 230 Veff.
-15% to +10%, 45 to 55 Hz
- Peak current draw I on power up : < 30A max.cold (2 ms)
- Primary current I at rated load : 3A
- Chopping frequency : ≈ 65 kHz
- Efficiency : > 83% at rated load
Normal operating mode:
- Rated voltage U : 24 V
- Output voltage U at half charge and at 25°C:
27.2 V and 54.4V ± 0.5% set for lead recombination batteries temperature compensated from – 2 to 4mV /°C from 5 to + 45°C