The combination of IDA4SW/S and IDA4SU allows to connect up to 8 zones to the same amplifier.
The zone selection will then happen trough the automatic switching of the relevant 100 V speaker
line to the corresponding 100 V amplifier output.
Each line and amplifier will be constantly monitored according EN 60849/BS 5839 with no
background music interruption.
In the ‘’Dual audio channel’’ mode, when a microphone or message call is made in a zone or
group of zone, the music will not be interrupted in the zones not selected for the call.
In the ‘’Single audio channel’’ mode, in case of a selective call, the music will be interrupted only in the zones connected to the IDA4SU receiving the call.
Each IDA4SU, and the 8 zones connected to it, could receive a different music source to a
- 4 PA inputs per IDA4SW/S (0 dB balanced).
- One PSSDT security microphone consoleswith touchpad per IDA4SW/S.
- Monitoring of 8 to 256 100V Loudspeaker zones.
- Max 500W per IDA4SU /amplifier.
- Monitoring of 4 zone amplifiers +1 backup amplifiers per IDA4SW/S.
- Full monitoring of PSS microphone consoles(capsule, screen, touchpad, connections, LS).
- Digital message players (8 messages, total lengthup to 2min 11 sec.
- Play back of up to 4 simultaneous digital messages.
- One message can be define as customized chime.
- Digital audio bus between IDA4SW/S modules(32 channels, bandwidth: 20 kHz).
- Digital signal processing (DSP).
- Parametric equalization: 3 bands on inputs,7 bands on outputs (1 OUT per IDA4SU).
- Individual controls for each input and output level
- (1 OUT per IDA4SU).
- Separate levels for the security sources.
- Free zone labelling on PSS.
- 100 priority levels (contact or automatic detectionActivation).
- Programmable delay of 0 to 683 msecs per Output.
- Measurements (levels and impedance) ofamplifiers and LS lines.
- Incident data record with up to 2048 incidents.
- Possibility to store the event log file on a computer.
- Internal clock.
- Music routing and level selection from PSS consoles.
- Monitoring loudspeaker output.
- Remote controlling of Slave racks from a Masterlocation.
- EN 60849 compliant surveillance.
- PC setup configuration.