MAGELLAN is a digital counter intercom which enables a high quality full duplex connection using
digital processing of the audio signal.
The MAGELLAN intercom consists of the following components:
Client Side: a (MC) microphone, one or two loudspeakers (HPU) and a broadcast antenna for
hearing impaired people.
Agent Side: a microphone equipped with control keys and pilot lamps (MAS) and one or two
A central unit (UC) with integrated digital speech processing by DSP (Digital Signal Processor).
- Full Duplex
- Bandwidth: 8 KHz
- Fully digital (DSP)
- Antilarsen via echo cancellation (without filtering)
- Nominal power: 4 W/8 Ohms
- Programmable output level
- Automatic gain control
- Automatic stand-by-mode
- Anti-vandal microphones and speakers
- Power supply: 230 VAC/50 Hz/0.2 A
- Max input level: -18 dBu
- Distortion:<0.4% to 1 W
- Max output power/channel: 4 Weff.
- Bandwidth: 50 Hz - 7 KHz ±3 dB
- Dynamics: >58 dB
- Conditions for use: temperature of -10 °C to + °C,
- relative humidity: 100%, water-tightness: IP2