The FCPS-24FS6 is a compact, cost-effective, 6-amp remote
power supply with battery charger. The FCPS-24FS6
may be connected to any 12- or 24-volt Fire Alarm Control
Panel (FACP) or may stand alone. Primary applications
include Notification Appliance (bell) Circuit (NAC) expansion
(to support ADA requirements and NAC synchronization)
or auxiliary power to support 24-volt system accessories.
The FCPS-24FS6 provides regulated and filtered
24 VDC power to four Notification Appliance Circuits configured
as either four Class B (Style Y) or Class A (Style A,
with ZNAC-4 option module). Alternately, the four outputs
may be configured as all non-resettable or all resettable
or two non-resettable and two resettable. The FCPS-
24FS6 also contains a battery charger capable of charging
up to 18 Amp Hour batteries.
• UL Listed NAC Synchronization using System Sensor,
Wheelock or Gentex (Commander Series) appliances.
• Cascadable up to 10 power supplies (four with Gentex)
with strobe timing maintained.
• Operates as a sync follower or a sync generator (default).
* See note on reverse side.
• Contains two, fully-isolated input/control circuits (triggered
from FACP Notification Appliance Circuit [NAC
expander mode] or jumpered permanently on [standalone
• Optional mounting kit, P/N 90286, to internally house
addressable SLC control module (CRF-300 or CMF-
300) for alarm activation.
• Four Class B (Style Y) or four Class A (Style Z) (with ZNAC-
4 Module) Notification Appliance Circuits.
• 6.0 A full load output (3.0 A maximum per circuit) in NAC
expander mode (UL 864).
• 4.0 A continuous output in stand-alone mode (UL 1481).
• In stand-alone mode, output power circuits may be
configured as resettable (reset line from FACP required)
or non-resettable or a mix of two and two.
• Fully regulated and filtered power output (optimal for
powering four-wire smoke detectors, annunciators and
other system peripherals requiring regulated/filtered
• Power-limiting technology meets UL power-limiting requirements.
• Form-C normally-closed trouble relay.
• Fully supervised power supply, battery and Notification
• Selectable earth fault detection.
Primary (AC) Power
• FCPS-24FS6: 120 VAC 60 Hz, 3.2 A maximum
• Wire size: minimum 14 AWG (2.0 mm²) with 600V insulation.
Control Input Circuit
• Trigger Input Voltage: 9.0 to 32 VDC.
• Trigger Current: 2.0 mA (16 - 32 V). (per input) 1.0 mA (9 - 16 V).
Trouble Contact Rating
• 5.0 A at 24 VDC.
Auxiliary Power Output
• Specific Application Power - 500 mA maximum.
• +24 VDC filtered, regulated.
• 3.0 A maximum for any one circuit.
• 4.0 A maximum total continuous current for all outputs (Stand-alone mode).
• 6.0 A maximum total short-term current for all outputs (NAC Expander mode).
Secondary Power (Battery) Charging Circuit
• Supports lead-acid batteries only.
• Float Charge Voltage: 27.6VDC.
• Maximum Charge Current: 1.5 A.
• Maximum Battery Capacity: 18 AH.