The MAGELLAN COMPACT intercom consists of the following components:
Client Side: A (MC) microphone, one loudspeaker(HPU) and a broadcast induction antenna toserve hearing impaired people.
Agent Side: A compact unit (PMUC)housing the agent microphoneequipped with control keys and pilotlamps, one loudspeaker and the
electronics with integrated digitalspeech processing by DSP (DigitalSignal Processor).
- Feedback Killer for open counterconfiguration or Echo Cancellation for closeCounter configuration
- +6dB amplification threshold button onagent’s unit
- Standby time and threshold on agent’s unit
- High pass Filter used as a windshield filteron client side
- Inductive Loop antenna amplifier
- 0 dB auxiliary output for remote calling(when the ON Key is pushed for at least 2seconds, the ON Led starts blinking andagent can call through auxiliary output tillthe ON-key is released. )
- 1 remote output switching contact
- (definition within software)
- Buzzer contact closure to page agent sideby means of a remote contact closure.
- Power supply: 230 VAC/50 Hz/0.2 A.
- Max input level: -18 dBu.
- Distortion:<0.4% to 1 W.
- Max output power/channel: 4 Watt
- Bandwidth: 50 Hz-7 KHz at 3 dB.
- Dynamics: >58 dB.
- Conditions for use: temperature of -10 °C to+40 °C, relative humidity: 100%,
- water-tightness: IP2.