The Fire•Lite MS-9600 is a compact, cost-effective, intelligent
addressable fire alarm control panel with a capacity of 318
addressable Fire•Lite devices on one Signaling Line Circuit
(SLC) or a total of 636 addressable points with an optional
second loop (SLC-2). An optional modem (DACT-UD) is available
for remote site upload/download and/or remote monitoring.
Each Signaling Line Circuit (SLC) loop supports up to 159
addressable detectors including photoelectric, photoelectric
with heat, ionization, photoelectric duct, fixed heat, fixed heat
with rate-of-rise, and fixed high-heat detectors. It also supports
up to 159 addressable modules including monitor (two-wire
detector, normally open devices), dual-monitor functions (two
monitor circuits from one module, two addresses used), control
(for Notification Appliance Circuits), and relay (two Form-C) modules. The panel uses surface-mount technology and is
designed for ease of installation, programming, and maintenance.
It features the latest in advanced fire protection technology,
including maintenance alert and automatic detector
• SLC can be configured for NFPA Style 4, 6, or 7 operation.
• SLC supports up to 318 addressable devices per loop (159 detectors and 159 monitor, control, or relay modules), including the new addressable dual-monitor module, heat detectors, and duct detector.
• SLC loop maximum length 10,000 ft. (3,048 m) @ 12 AWG (3.31 mm²). Requires twisted, shielded wire (3,000 ft./914.4 m untwisted, unshielded wire).
• Sensitivity testing with printable results, onsite or offsite.
• Automatic drift compensation. Programming and Software:
• Autoprogram (learn mode) reduces installation time.
• Fully programmable from local keypad, local PS-2 keyboard or PC via PK-Plus Windows® utility.
• Remote site upload/download capability (with DACT-UD).
• Two-level user-programmable passwords.
• Custom English labels (per point) may be manually entered or selected from an internal library file.
• Two programmable Form-C relay outputs.
• 99 software zones.