The Fire•Lite Alarms AD355 Adapt detector is an intelli-gent, addressable, multi-sensing, low-profile detector de-signed for use with the Fire•Lite MS-9200, MS-9200UD and MS-9600 Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACPs).
The Adapt detector combines photoelectric and thermal sensing technologies designed to increase immunity to false alarms. Unlike traditional intelligent detectors, the Adapt detector has a microprocessor in the detector head that processes alarm data. As a result, the Adapt detector can adjust its sensitivity automatically without operator inter-vention.
The Adapt detector is ideal in office complexes, schools, college campuses, manufacturing and industrial facilities, or anywhere else the use of a particular area may change. One day a conference room, tomorrow a kitchen, the next a copy machine room — the Adapt detector automatically adjusts its sensitivity to its environment!
- Automatically adjusts sensitivity levels without the need for operator intervention or programming. Sensitivity in-creases with heat
- Combination photo and thermal technology.
- Microprocessor-based technology.
- MS-9200, MS-9200UD and MS-9600 compatible.
- Sleek, low-profile design.
- Rotary, decimal addressing (01 – 159 on MS-9600, 01– 99 on MS-9200 and MS-9200UD).
- Addresses can be viewed and changed without the need for electronic programmers.
- Dual LED design provides 360° viewing angle.
- Several base options, including relay, isolator, and sounder.
- Built-in functional test switch activated by external mag-net.
Operating voltage range: 15 – 32 volts DC peak.
Standby current (max. avg.): 250 µA @ 24 VDC (withoutcommunication); 360 µA @ 24 VDC (one communication every 5 seconds with LED enabled).
LED current (max.): 6.5 mA @ 24 VDC (“ON”).
Loop resistance: 40 ohms maximum; varies according tocontrol panel used. Refer to manuals (document numbers) for the MS-9600 (51335), MS-9200UD (51906), and MS-9200 (51003).
Operating humidity range: 10% – 93% non-condensing.
Operating temperature range: 0°C to 38°C (32°F to100°F).
Air velocity rating: 0 to 4,000 ft/min (20.32 m/sec). Height: 2.1" (5.33 cm).
Diameter: 6.1" in B350LP base. Weight: 5.2 oz. (147 g).
Thermal sensor: 135°F (57°C) fixed