The Fire•Lite MS-9200UDLS Rev 3 with Version 5.0 firmware
is a combination FACP (Fire Alarm Control Panel) and DACT
(Digital Alarm Communicator/Transmitter) all on one circuit
board. This compact intelligent addressable control panel has
an extensive list of powerful features.
While the MS-9200UDLS Rev 3 may be used with an SLC
configured in the CLIP (Classic Loop Interface Protocol) mode,
it can also operate in LiteSpeed™ mode—Fire•Lite’s latest
polling technology—for a quicker device response time.
LiteSpeed’s patented technology polls 10 devices at a time.
This improvement allows a fully-loaded panel with up to 198
devices to report an incident and activate the notification circuits
in under 10 seconds. With Litespeed polling, devices can
be wired on standard twisted, unshielded wire up to a distance
of 10,000 feet.
The MS-9200UDLS Rev 3’s quick-remove chassis protects the
electronics during construction. The backbox can be installed
allowing field wiring to be pulled. When construction is completed,
the electronics can be quickly installed with just two
• Listed to UL standard 864, 9th edition.
• On-board DACT.
• Remote site or local USB port upload/download, using PSTools.
• Four (4) Style Y (Class B) NAC circuits, which can be converted to four (4) Style Z (Class A) circuits with optional ZNAC-92 converter module. (Up to 6.0 amps total NAC power when using optional XRM-24B.)
• Selectable strobe synchronization for System Sensor, Wheelock, and Gentex devices.
• Remote Acknowledge, Silence, Reset and Drill via addressable monitor modules or LCD-80F, ANN-80 or Legacy ACS Annunciators.
• ANN-BUS for connection to following optional modules (cannot be used if ACS annunciators are used):
– ANN-80(-W) Remote LCD Annunciator
– ANN-I/O LED Driver
– ANN-S/PG Printer Module
– ANN-RLY Relay Module
– ANN-LED Annunciator Module
– ANN-RLED Annunciator Module alarms only
– ROME Relay Option Module Enclosure
– ACS Annunciators: Up to 32 Legacy ACM Series annunciators (ACM-16AT or ACM-32 series). Cannot be used if ANN-BUS devices are used.
– Terminal-mode Annunciators: Up to 32 Legacy LCD-80F remote annunciators.
• EIA-232 printer/PC interface (variable baud rate) on main circuit board, for use with optional UL-listed printer PRN-6F.
• Integral 80-character LCD display with backlighting.
• Real-time clock/calendar with automatic daylight savings control.
• Detector sensitivity test capability (NFPA 72 compliant).
• History file with 1,000-event capacity.
• Maintenance alert warns when smoke detector dust accumulation is excessive.
• Automatic device type-code verification.
• One person audible or silent walk test with walk-test log and printout.
• Point trouble identification.
• Waterflow (nonsilenceable) selection per monitor point.
• System alarm verification selection per detector point.
• PAS (Positive Alarm Sequence) and presignal delay per point (NFPA 72 compliant).