The Fire•Lite MS-25(E) is a Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP)
and Digital Alarm Communicator/Transmitter (DACT) combined
into one circuit board.
With an extensive list of powerful features, the MS-25 fits into
applications previously served only by conventional panels.
This compact, intelligent addressable control panel supports
up to 25 Honeywell Fire Systems addressable devices of any
type of detectors and modules. With code wheel addressable
detectors/modules and JumpStart® feature the MS-25 can be
Life Safety operational without a single programming tool.
Powerful features such as drift compensation and maintenance
alert are delivered in this powerful FACP from Fire-Lite.
The MS-25's integral DACT transmits system status (alarms,
troubles, AC loss, etc.) to a Central Station via the public
switched telephone network. The power supply and all electronics
are contained on a single circuit board and housed in a
Custom programming can be performed through FACP built-in
browser (no programming software required) with a PC.
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the term MS-25 is used in
this data sheet to refer to the MS-25 and the MS-25E. For
details on the Canadian version, see DN-60641.
• Two independently programmable output circuits. Circuits can be configured for the following outputs:
– Style Y (Class B).
– Door Holder Service (cannot be used for notification appliances).
– Aux Power Source (cannot be used for notification appliances).
• Silence Inhibit and Auto-silence timer options.
• Continuous or Temporal code.
• Selectable strobe synchronization per NAC.
• Up to 2.0 A total output power, 1.0 A for auxiliary power and door holder. Each circuit can source up to the total system current 2.0 A.
• ETL listed to ANSI/UL 864 9th Edition Standard
• Listed to UL Standard 864, Ninth edition.
• JumpStart® auto-learn feature reduces installation time and makes programming easy.
• Built-in digital communicator.
• Two programmable Style Y (Class B) notification appliance circuits (NACs).
• Selectable strobe synchronization for System Sensor®, Gentex®, Wheelock® or AMSECO devices.
• Two programmable Form-C relays and one Form-C trouble relay.
• Automatic detector sensitivity testing (NFPA 72 compliant).
• Point status eliminates calibrated smoke test requirements for NFPA 72.
• Drift compensation.
• Alarm verification per zone of detectors.
• Honeywell Fire Systems detectors and modules are codewheel addressed for faster installation time.
• Maintenance alert region.
• Uses standard wire (unshielded or twisted pair).
• Central Station reporting up to five zones.
• On Board Annunciator.