The System Sensor line of notification devices offers the most flexible and
easy-to-use line of horns, strobes, and horn strobes in the industry. With
red housing, universal fire symbol and a ceiling mount accessory available
these devices can meet virtually any application. They also mount to a
wide variety of back box sizes to offer the most flexibility in installation.
This line of devices features a wide variety of features that simplifies
installations. The mounting plate allows the devices to be compatible with
a wide range of back box sizes. Settings for the strobe and horn are done
using easy to set rotary switches on the back of the device.
Synchronization is achieved without the use of additional modules; when
powered with a filtered DC source, the strobe portion is capable of self
synchronization for 30 minutes per NFPA72.
Devices work on 24 volts DC or full wave rectified power. Three candela
options are available for the strobe. On the horn strobe model, high and
low volume are options for the horn as well as a continuous tone or
temporal 3 output. The mini horn model has a continuous tone output and
one volume setting.
Horn, Strobes & Horn Strobes
- Mounting plate included for compatibility with a wide range ofback box sizes,
- Three field selectable candela settings: 15, 75, and 115,
- Easy to use rotary dials for selection of candela and hornsettings,
- Built in synchronization feature keeps strobes in sync for up to30 minutes,
- Strobes Listed to UL1638; Horns Listed to UL464,
- Horn settings on the horn strobe model include high and lowvolume, continuous or temporal 3 tone,
- Round trim ring available for ceiling mount applications,
- Universal Fire symbol is language independent,
- Trim plate allows mini horn to mount to a variety of backboxesand fit aesthetically with the horn strobe and strobe.
- 12 and 24V operation,
- High and low volume settings,
- Temporal and non-temporal tones,
- Mounts to single gang back box,
- Compatible with MDLsunc module,
- Mechanically and electrically compatible with PA400 seriesMini-Alert TM sounders.
Standard Operating Temperature
32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C)
10 to 93% non-condensing
Strobe Flash Rate
1 flash per second
Regulated or regulated 24 DC/FWR1
Operating Voltage Range2
16 to 33 V (24 V nominal)
Input Terminal Wire Gauge
14 to 18 AWG*
Strobe and horn strobes dimensions(including lens)
5.15" L x 5.0"Wx 1.5" D (131mmx 127mmx 38mm)
Ceiling trim ring dimensions (sold as a pack of 5)
6.8 " dia / 1.5" depth (173mmdia / 1.5" depth)