The SD/355 and SD/355T addressable, low-profile plugin
photoelectric detectors use a state-of-the-ar t photoelectric
sensing chamber with communications to provide open area
protection and are used exclusively with Fire•Lite’s Addressable
Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACPs). The SD / 355T adds
thermal sensors that will alarm at a fixed temperature of 135°F
(57°C). Since these detectors are addressable, they will help
emergency personnel quickly locate a fire during its early
stages, potentially saving precious rescue time while also
reducing property damage. Two LEDs on each sensor light to
provide a local, visible sensor indication. Remote LED annunciator
capability is available as an optional accessory (P/N
RA100Z(A)). The SD/355R is a remote test capable detector
for use with D355PL or DNR(W) duct smoke detector housings.
• Tw o-wire loop connection.
• Unit uses base for wiring.
• Add ressable by device.
•Direct Decade entry of address: 01 – 99 with MS-9200
series, and 01 – 159 with MS-9600 series
• Unique single-source, dual-chamber design to respond quickly and dependably to a broad range of fires.
• Sleek, low-profile design.
• Integral communications and built-in type identification.
• Built-in tamper-resistant feature.
• Removable cover and insect-resistant screen for simple field cleaning
• With stands air velocities up to 4,000 feet-per-minute (20 m/ sec.) without triggering a false alarm.
• Factory preset at 1.5% nominal sensitivity for panel alarm threshold level.
• Visible LED “blinks” when the unit is addressed (communicating with the fire panel) and latches on in alarm.
• Sealed against back pressure.
• Direct surface mounting or electrical box mounting.
• Mounts to: 3.5"" (8.89 cm) octagonal box, or 4.0"" square electrical box (using 3.0"" mud ring).
Other system features:
• Fully coated circuit boards and superior RF/transient protection.
• 94 - V0 plastic flammability rating.
• Low standby current.
• Remote LED output conn ection (P/N RA100Z).
Voltage range: 15 – 32 VDC (peak).
Standby current: 300 ìA @ 24 VDC.
LED current: 6.5 mA @ 24 VDC (latched “ON”).
Air velocity: 4,000 ft./min. (20 m/sec.) maximum.
Diameter: 6.1"" (15.5 cm) installed in B350LP base.
Height: 2.1"" (5.33 cm) installed in B350LP base.
Weight: 3.6 oz. (102 g).
Operating temperature range: for SD/355: 0°C to 49°C (32°F to 120°F); for SD/355T: 0°C to 38°C (32°F to 100°F).
SD/355R: installed in a DNR(W) -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F).
Temperature: 0°C – 49°C (32°F – 120°F).
Relative humidity: 10% – 93%, non-condensing.