The Fire•Lite Alarms H/355 Series thermal detectors are addressable sensors that use a state-of-the-art thermistor sensing circuit for fast response. These sensors are designed to provide open-area protection and are intended for use with the Fire•Lite’s addresable Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACPs). The H/355 and H/355R sensors provide fixed temperature alarm detection at 135°F (57°C). The H/355R sensor also responds to rate-of-rise conditions of greater than 15°F (8.3°C) per minute. The H/355HT is a fixed high-temperature detector that activates at 190°F (88°C). These thermal detectors provide cost effective, addressable property protection in a variety of applications. Two LEDs on each sensor light to provide a local, visible sensor indication. Remote LED annunciator capability is available as an optional accessory (P/N RA400Z).
• Two-wire SLC loop connection.
• Unit uses base for wiring.
• Add ressable by device.
• Direct Decade entry of address: 01 – 159 with MS-9600, 01 – 99 with MS-9200UD.
• Sleek, low-profile, stylish design.
• State-of-the-art thermistor technology for fast response.
• Integral communications and built-in device-type identification.
• Built-in tamper resistant feature.
• Built-in functional test switch activated by external magnet.
Operation: • Factory preset at 135°F (57°C) for the H/355 and H/355R; 190°F (88°C) for the H355HT
• Rate-of-rise triggers at 15°F (8.3°C) per minute for the H/355R. • 360°-field viewing angle of the visual alarm indicators (two bicolor LEDs). LEDs blink green in Normal condition and turn on steady red in Alarm. • Visible LEDs “blink” every time the unit is addressed. Mechanicals:
• Sealed against back pressure.
• SEMS screws for wiring of the separate base. • Designed for direct-surface or electrical-box mounting.
• Plugs into separate base for ease of installation and maintenance.
• Separate base allows interchange of photoelectric, ionization and thermal sensors. Other system features: • Remote test feature from the panel.
• Walk test with address display.
• Low standby current.
Diameter: 4.1"" (10.4cm) installed in B501.
Height: 2.1"" (5.33 cm).
Weight: 4.8 oz. (137 g).
Installation temperature: –4°F to 100°F (–20°C to 38°C).
Humidity range: 10% to 93% relative humidity (noncondensing).
Voltage range: 15 to 32 VDC peak.
Standby current: 300 ìA @ 24 VDC (one communication every five seconds with LED blink enabled).
LED current: 6.5 mA @ 24 VDC.
Mounting: B501 flangless base, included.
Fixed-temperature setpoint: 135°F (57°C) for the H355 and H355R 190°F (88°C) for the H355HT.
Rate-of-rise detection: responds to greater than 15°F (8.3°C) per minute.