The APDL-Z1(M) is an Alarm Point Distance Locating device exclusively for use with System Sensor®
Linear Heat Detection cables. The APDL-Z1(M) is designed to interface between a listed fire alarm
releasing or control panel or addressable module and a single length of Linear Heat Detection cable.
An important design feature of the APDL-Z1 is the continued correct operation of the fire alarm
control/releasing panel or addressable module regardless of faults which may occur in the APDL-Z1
such as loss of power to the unit. Each unit complies with the relevant FM standard and is enclosed in
an IP65 rated enclosure.
- Alarm point distance locating device for use with System Sensor® Linear Heat Detectioncables:
- Alternating metres/feet display of alarm point
- Cable selection
- Leader cable calibration
- Detection of alarm point from 100m – 3000m (300ft – 10000ft)
- Installation settings saved in event of power loss
- IP65/IK08 rated enclosure for indoor/outdoor use with 4 sizes of M knock-outs (N.B. FMApproved for indoor use only).
- Simple installation and operation
- Backlit 16x2 character LCD display
- Continued correct operation of fire alarm control/releasing panel or addressable moduleregardless of faults which may occur in the unit such as loss of power.
DimensionsW180mm x H130mm x D78mm (W7” x H5 1/8” x D3”)
RatingIP65/IK08 rated polycarbonate with hinged removable cover and
hingedremovable internal front plate
FinishLight grey with smoked grey cover
Display2 line, 16 character backlit display showing alarm point
switching betweenmetres and feet, installed options and
scrolling message when in normaloperation.