The Linear Heat Sensing Cable is designed to provide
early detection of fire conditions and overheating in
circumstances where other forms of detection would
not be viable, either due to inability to sustain the
environmental requirements or through prohibitive
costs with wide variety of applications like Open area
protection, Cable Trays, Rack Storage, Belt Conveyors,
Power Distribution Apparatus, Cooling Towers,
Escalators, Freezer Warehouses and many other
System Sensor Linear Heat Sensing Cable offers the
complete solution by providing early detection of fire
or overheating conditions by detecting changes in temperature with two different variants.
- Digital and Analogue Type of LHS Cables.
- Maximum Zone Length in Digital Type– 3000 Mtrs.
- Maximum Zone Length in Analogue Type – 200 Mtrs.
- Digital Type alarms at fixed temp. – 68/78/88/105° C
- Settable Alarm temp. between 70-130°C in Analogue Type with PC Modulator.
- PC Modulator (for Analogue) integral display with normal system operationFire and Fault LED's.
- Re-storable Co axial Cable – Analogue Type
- Open and Short Circuit Watch
- IP65 enclosure for PC Modulator and EOL Box
- Compatible with any fire alarm Panel.
- Capability to withstand the mechanical damage, tensile, water and corrosionand EMI with metal matted housing and coat.