FireLite’s MMF-302-6 six-zone interface module provides an
interface between the intelligent alarm system and a two-wire
conventional detection zone. A common SLC input is used for
all modules, and the initiating device circuits share a common
external supervisory supply and ground. Otherwise, each
module operates independently from the others.
The first module is addressed from 01 to 154 while the remaining
modules are automatically assigned to the next five higher
addresses. Provisions are included for disabling a maximum of
two unused modules. Al two-wire detectors being monitored
must be two-wire-compatibility-listed with the modules. The
MMF-302-6 transmits the status of a zone of two-wire detectors
to the fire alarm control panel. Status conditions are
reported as normal, open, or alarm. The interface module
supervises the zone of detectors and the connection of the
external power supply.
Each MMF-302-6 module has panel-controlled bicolor LED
indicators. The panel can cause the LEDs to blink, latch on, or
• Six addressable Class B or three addressable Class A initiating device circuits.
• Removable 12 AWG (3.1 mm²) to 18 AWG (0.78 mm²) plugin terminal blocks.
• Status indicators for each point.
• Unused addresses may be disabled.
• Rotary address switches.
• Class A or Class B operation.
• LiteSpeed or CLIP operation.
• Mount one or two modules in a BB-2F cabinet (optional).
• Mount up to six modules on a CHS-6 chassis in a BB-6F cabinet (optional).
• Mounting hardware included.
Standby current: 2.0 mA (SLC current draw with all addresses used; if some addresses are disabled, the standby current decreases).
Alarm current: 40 mA (assumes all six LEDs solid ON).
Temperature range: 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C).
Humidity: 10% to 85% noncondensing.
Dimensions: 6.8"" (172.72 mm) high x 5.8"" (147.32 mm) wide x 1.25"" (31.75 mm) deep.
Shipping weight: 1.1 lb. (0.499 kg) including packaging.
Mounting options: BB-2F cabinet, CHS-6 chassis, or BB-6F cabinet.
Wire gauge: 12 AWG (3.1 mm²) to 18 AWG (0.78 mm²).
MMF-302-6 is shipped in Class B position: Remove shunt for Class A operation.
Maximum SLC wiring resistance: 40 or 50 ohms, panel dependent.