Fire-Lite’s CRF-300-6 six-relay control module provides an intelligent alarm system with six Form-C relays. The first module is addressed from 01 to 154 while the remaining modules are automatically assigned to the next five higher addresses. Provisions are included for disabling a maximum of three unused modules. A single isolated set of dry relay contacts is provided for each module address, which is capable of being wired for either a normally-open or normally- closed operation. The module allows the control panel to switch these contacts on command. No supervision is provided for the controlled circuit. Each CRF-300-6 module has panel-controlled green LED indicators. The panel can cause the LEDs to blink, latch on, or latch off.
• Six addressable Form-C relay contacts.
• Removable 12 AWG (3.25 mm²) to 18 AWG (0.9 mm²) plugin terminal blocks.
• Status indicators for each point.
• Unused addresses may be disabled.
• Rotary address switches.
• Mount one or two modules in a BB-X2F cabinet (optional).
• Mount up to six modules on a CHS-6 chassis in a BB-2F cabinet (optional).
• Mounting hardware included.