• Six addressable Style B (Class B) or three addressable Style D (Class A) outputs that function as notification appliance circuits.
• Removable 12 AWG (3.31 mm²) to 18 AWG (0.821 mm²) plug-in terminal blocks.
• Status indicators for each point.
• Unused addresses may be disabled.
• Rotary address switches.
• LiteSpeed or CLIP operation.
• Optional SYNC-1 accessory card for SpectrAlert and SpectrAlert Advance devices.
• Mount one or two modules in a BB-2F cabinet (optional).
• Mount up to six modules on a CHS-6 chassis in a BB-6F or BB-25 cabinet (optional).
• Mounting hardware included.
Standby current: 2.25 mA (SLC current draw with all addresses used; if some addresses are disabled, the standby current decreases).
Alarm current: 35 mA (assumes all six NACS have been switched once and all six LEDs solid ON).
Temperature range: 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C) for UL applications; –10°C to +55°C for EN54 applications.
Humidity: 10% to 85% noncondensing for UL applications; 10% to 93% noncondensing for EN54 applications.
Dimensions: 6.8"" (172.72 mm) high x 5.8"" (147.32 mm) wide x 1.25"" (31.75 mm) deep.
Shipping weight: 1.1 lb. (0.499 kg) including packaging.
Mounting options: CHS-6 chassis, BB-6F cabinet, BB-25 cabinet, BB-2F cabinet.
Wire gauge: 12 AWG (3.31 mm²) to 18 AWG (0.821 mm²), grounded.
CMF-300-6 is shipped in Class B position; remove shunt for Class A operation.
Maximum SLC wiring resistance: 40 ohms on MS-9600 series, MS-9200UDLS, MS-9050UD, and MS-9200.
Maximum NAC wiring resistance: 40 ohms.
Relay contact ratings: 30 VDC, 110 VAC.
• 3.0 A @ 30 VDC maximum, resistive, non-coded.
• 2.0 A @ 30 VDC maximum, resistive, coded.
• 1.0 A @ 30 VDC maximum, inductive (L/R = 2 ms), coded.
• 0.5 A @ 30 VDC maximum, inductive (L/R = 5 ms), coded.
• 0.9 A @ 70.7 VAC maximum, resistive, non-coded.
• 0.7 A @ 70.7 VAC maximum, inductive (PF = 0.35), noncoded.
Compatible devices: See the documentation for your panel,and the Fire-Lite Device Compatibility document. Contact Fire-Lite.