The CMF-300 Addressable Control Module provides Fire•Lite intelligent control panels a circuit for Notification Appliances (horns, strobes, etc.). Addressability allows the CMF-300 to be activated through panel programming, on a select (zone or area of coverage) basis. LiteSpeed™ is a communication protocol developed by Fire•Lite Engineering that greatly enhances the speed of communication between analog intelligent devices. Intelligent devices communicate in a grouped fashion. If one of the devices within the group has new information, the panel CPU stops the group poll and concentrates on single points. The net effect is response speed greater than five times that of other designs.
• Built-in type identification automatically identifies these devices to the control panel.
• Internal circuitry powered directly by two-wire SLC loop. The CMF-300 module requires power (for horns, strobes,
• Integral LED “blinks” green each time a communication is received from the control panel and turns on steady red when activated.
• High noise immunity (EMF/RFI).
• The CMF-300 may be used to switch 24-volt NAC power.
• Wide viewing angle of LED.
• SEMS screws with clamping plates for wiring ease.
• Direct-dial entry of address: 01– 159 for MS-9600 series panels, 01 – 99 on MS-9200UDLS and MS-9050UD.
Normal operating voltage: 15 to 32 VDC.
Maximum SLC current draw: 6.5 mA (LED on).
Average operating current: 350 μA direct poll (CLIP mode),
375 μA group poll (LiteSpeed mode) with LED flashing.
External supply voltage: maximum 80 volts (RMS or DC).
Drain on external supply: 2 mA maximum (using internal
EOL resistance: 47K ohms.
Temperature range: 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C).
Humidity range: 10% to 93% non-condensing.
Dimensions: 4.5"" (11.43 cm) high x 4"" (10.16 cm) wide x
1.25"" (3.175 cm) deep. Mounts to a 4"" (10.16 cm) square x
2.125"" (5.398 cm) deep box.