• Provides supervision control and annunciation of up to 24 remote telephone jacks.
• Built-in Auto-program feature.
• Simplistic and straightforward user interface.
• Telephone circuit supervised with 4.7K, End of line resistor when wired in Style Y, Class B operation.
• Full System status LED display.
• Onboard SLC circuit can be wired for class A (Style 6 or Style 7) or class B (Style 4) configuration.
• Full system status LED display.
• Supports Multi-Phone Jack Audio Circuit supervision.
• Onboard Form-C system trouble relay.
• Allows simultaneous operation of up to 10 firefighter remote handsets (FHS-F) when connected to the ECC-FFT.
• Fire Fighter Phone Jack (FPJ-F) provides a plug-in location for the FHS-F.
• Fire Fighter Handset Cabinet (FHSC-RF/SF) is used to store five Fire Fighter Handsets (FHS-F).
PRIMARY POWER REQUIREMENTS:
• Voltage 24VDC (nominal) power limited, filtered, non-resettable.
• Voltage Range for operation: 17-29 VDC.
• Current Requirements:
– Standby: 120mA.
– Active: 230Ma
• SLC circuit:
– Voltage output: 32VDC.
– Current rating: 150mA.
• Audio Circuit:
– Voltage output: 17VDC.